Welcome to the Green-Co
Offering a unique partnering approach
The Green-Co offers a unique partnering approach where we journey with you, sharing and reducing your risk whilst maximizing cost savings. Our customers benefit from leveraging off the synergies that a single service provider with a proven track record brings. Accordingly your company will benefit from enlisting a partner that’s committed to tailoring solutions to meet these specific requirements. The Green-Co offering is defined by the following five pillars.
We pride ourselves on not approaching each unique customer outcome with a hammer and thereby making every challenge look like a nail. We have sourced products and services from all over the world and we blend these world class solutions to fit your unique business requirements. Our solutions provide economical management for the optimisation of your resources, whilst helping you become more responsive to your environmental needs and thereby accelerate cost saving initiatives.
Global Water scarcity is a reality. By 2025 South Africa will be approaching physical water scarcity where more than 60% of river flows will be allocated. While Africa is facing water scarcity, with projections for 2025 at less than 25% of water from rivers withdrawn for human purposes, our Green Water offerings provide leading outcomes-based solutions that cover the entire water cycle from the incoming water line through to the discharged Water (Waste Water)…
Reliable electricity supply is proving to be an ongoing problem in South Africa and on the African continent. Rising electrical costs have become commonplace for South African Businesses, while electricity costs will increase by a further 500% in the next five years. Our “Green Energy” solutions provide an end to end, sustainable and environmentally friendly answer to reducing businesses electricity usage through careful cost assessment, industry benchmarking…
The Green Co is proud to have partnered with Budget Waste for technically challenging Hazardous Waste requirements, Blue Planet for Innovative Bacteria solutions and Aquaffection, which offers an innovative and complete Water – Waste management program from filtration, recycling and storage systems that assists companies in complying with the new waste disposal laws and government regulations…
The world is too densely populated to escape the effects of Greenhouse gas emissions, electronic waste disposal and toxic production methods. ICT is both part of the problem and key to the solution.
Global carbon emissions attributable to ICT have been estimated at 2% to 2.5% of world totals – about the same as the airline industry – and as high as 5-6% of developed nation totals…
Being up to date with regulations that affect a business is a key part in managing the enterprise. In order to help our customers understand current and future regulations we gather this info for our customers in order to improve their understanding of what is required under the law…
Case studies are a quick and effective way to understand how our products and services have helped businesses and communities in various industries save money and be regulatory compliant…
The Green-Co Way
WE AIM TO UNDERSTAND YOUR OUTCOMES
- We measure and manage natural resource usage challenges.
- Innovative tools and solutions to support green business initiatives.
- Understanding of customer outcomes and cost saving goals.
- Return on Investment Analysis and payback determination.
- Positive Net Free Cash Flow considerations.
- Data analytics to determine efficiency results and improvements.
- Continual stress testing to ensure solution optimisation.
Focus on your Core business:
- The disciplined pursuit of less, only better.
- Cost overruns can and do create unnecessary distractions.
- Focus on one's business priorities and objectives.
- Helping manage environmental complexities.
- Social conscious leadership.
- Do well by doing good.
- Why choose between the environment and the economy?
Digital and Software Requirements:
- Digitisation is happening at an unprecedented rate.
- Digital, Networking, IOT (Internet of things).
- Software, Block-chain, VR, 3D Printing.
- Knowing how and when to act is critically important.
- Understanding data silos exacerbate the absence of uniformity.
- Determining financial waste, complexity and productivity losses.
- To demonstrate favourable returns and positive payback periods.
Cost Reduction using appropriate technologies:
- Establishing a cost baseline.
- Benchmarking of costs to determine inefficiencies.
- Utility cost audit to determine billing accuracy.
- Recommended cost reduction alternatives.
- Regulatory compliance analysis.
- Bundling of outcomes to offset costs.
- Business case modelling using our unique ROI model.
In 2012 — when he was just 18 — Dutch inventor and entrepreneur Boyan Slat gave his first TEDx Talk about cleaning up the ocean .
Buoy is a device that puts machine learning to work to save on your water bill. The IoT device connects to your home's WiFi network and water supply to monitor how much is going where on a use-by-use basis...
Our Strategic partners