Leading green solutions for a changing world! Switching to green technologies is not about tree-hugging and tie-dyed hippies. While this may be true for some, the real truth is that switching to sustainable green solutions can mean big cost-savings for your business if done right.
Inefficiencies in your business may be costing a fortune. Industry leaders are starting to realise that embracing environmentally respectful technologies not only minimises needless harm, but can reduce costs and maximise profitability. At The Green-Co we understand that every business is different and that’s why we offer a unique approach.
In short, we will tailor a complete solution that aligns with your goals, your budget and your unique circumstances. We understand that there’s no such thing as a “one-size-fits-all” solution. The time to contact us for a consultation is now, let’s see how much money you could be saving. As a professional you know that we are not living in an economic climate where any business can afford to be flushing potential profits down the toilet!
- We measure and manage natural resource usage challenges.
- Innovative tools and solutions to support green business initiatives.
- Understanding of customer outcomes and cost saving goals.
- Return on Investment Analysis and payback determination.
- Positive Net Free Cash Flow considerations.
- Data analytics to determine efficiency results and improvements.
- Continual stress testing to ensure solution optimisation.
Digital and Software Requirements:
- Digitisation is happening at an unprecedented rate.
- Digital, Networking, IOT (Internet of things).
- Software, Block-chain, VR, 3D Printing.
- Knowing how and when to act is critically important.
- Understanding data silos exacerbate the absence of uniformity.
- Determining financial waste, complexity and productivity losses.
- To demonstrate favourable returns and positive payback periods.
Focus on your Core business:
- The disciplined pursuit of less, only better.
- Cost overruns can and do create unnecessary distractions.
- Focus on one’s business priorities and objectives.
- Helping manage environmental complexities.
- Social conscious leadership.
- Do well by doing good.
- Why choose between the environment and the economy?
Cost Reduction using appropriate technologies:
- Establishing a cost baseline.
- Benchmarking of costs to determine inefficiencies.
- Utility cost audit to determine billing accuracy.
- Recommended cost reduction alternatives.
- Regulatory compliance ananlysis.
- Bundling of outcomes to offset costs.
- Business case modeling using our unique ROI model.