Hardware, Trusted EPC & Innovative Technology
- Solar array and battery voltage designed to automatically reduce to touch-safe voltage upon AC shut down
- Compliant with the most advanced safety regulations
- Importer of top quality Tier 1 products from global leaders.
- Solar Edge, Tesla, Canadian Solar, Jinko, Delta and Eaton.
- Solid reputation over the past 30 years.
- Import, Stock and Distribution
- Logistics and Warehousing
- Local Assembly
- Best Product Warranties
Inverter with Optimized Solar Yield
- Our intelligent inverter solution maximizes power generation while lowering the cost of energy produced by the PV system, for improved ROI.
- Inverters are split into power optimizer and simplified inverter.
- Power optimizers are installed on each panel turning panels into smart panels.
- The optimizers provide panel level tracking and real time adjustments of current and voltage to the optimal working point of each
- 12 year warranty
Visibility and Maintenance via a Feature Rich Cloud Portal
- The solution includes a panel level cloud-based monitoring platform, accessible from via the internet on any device for proactive and effective maintenance and management.
- Monitor battery status, solar production, and self-consumption data from the monitoring platform.
- Remote diagnostics and firmware upgrades to both inverter and battery.
- Immediate onsite verification for battery connection and configuration
Smart Metering Features and Functionality
- An all-in-one energy management system for industrial, commercial and residential use.
- Meters that gathers data on solar production, electrical energy, gas and water consumption
- Real-time and historical data
- Control machinery and appliance and loads to save energy and money.
- Modular so that you can pick and chose the features you want
- Optimized and dynamic load balancing
- Significant energy and cost saving
- API for integration with HEMS/BMS system
- A professional dashboard for in-depth analyses, and a user friendly app for consumers
The Green Co and Partners Unique, No Capex, Pay per Use PPA
Fully Financed Solar Solutions
Just like a solar lease or solar rental, a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) allows business owners to benefit from solar energy without the upfront cost of buying a system. PPAs are becoming a popular choice in the Commercial & Industrial space because the operations and maintenance of the system are covered by the solar services provider, and most often includes insurance and performance guarantees, with the biggest advantage being reduced electricity costs from day one.
What is a PPA?
A PPA is simply an agreement that is signed between the business owner and the solar services provider and works on the basis of a rental, where the business owner only pays for the energy used at a tariff that is up to 40% cheaper than Eskom. This tariff increases annually at a fixed escalation allowing businesses to accurately predict future energy costs.
Who Owns It?
Ownership of the solar system will remain with the service provider until the end of the agreement, or in some instances, the business owner will be able to purchase the system at certain increments throughout the agreement period.
The agreement length of a PPA is typically 20 years however, you are only paying for the energy you use with no minimum monthly instalments required. Business owners still have the option to purchase the system from year 5 onwards, providing the choice of ownership at any time during the remaining 15 year period.
Most often the possibility of a fire or hail and lightning storm is overlooked until the solar panels are broken and the system is out of operation. A PPA allows business owners to have the peace of mind that the solar system on their roof is always monitored and insured for this accordingly, and any damage caused to the solar system will be fully covered.
Various exit options are available should a business owner wish to end the agreement sooner due to the selling of the building. The agreement can be ceded to the new owner or the solar system can be transferred to the new premises, either way, flexible clauses such as these form part of most PPAs.
Power Purchase Agreements are a simple, stress-free way for businesses to receive all the benefits of owning a solar system without the expense or hassle of operating and maintaining one. It is a risk-free approach that enables businesses to reduce their operating costs and start saving from day one with zero CAPEX required.
How do I Save?
We charge a solar tariff that is up to 30% cheaper than normal grid tariffs. You only pay for the power you use. Businesses that use large amounts of daytime power and operate 5 – 7 days weekly are likely to generate the highest savings.
A PPA includes the installation of a fully operating solar system but removes the hassle of having to maintain, monitor, operate and clean the system for years to come. Business owners can now enjoy solar energy and the savings it will generate without having to spend any money.
Fully Financed, No Capex
- Unique PPA allowing savings from Day 1
- No Capex Outlay, No Risk, Insurance covered by Financing provider
- EPC, Maintenance, Management covered
- Buy out option after year 5
- Excellent Cost Reduction in energy spend
- Tax Benefits
- Operations, Maintenance and Insurance lies with the owner
Solar Buy Back
- Buy back of existing solar systems and PPA conversion allowing customers to free up cash resources.
- 500kWp systems and above.
The Green Co and Partners Competencies
The Green Co and Partners Renewables:
The largest supplier of solar photovoltaic and energy storage equipment to the commercial and industrial sector in Sub Saharan Africa. Through strategic partnerships with some of the best brands in the industry, we’re able to offer brands like Tesla, Solar Edge, Delta, JA Solar, Longi, and Goodwe. Our strength lies in managing the supply chain for both main equipment and balance of plant, thus becoming a one-stop-shop for the entire project. Other services include field services, repairs, and EV chargers.
The Green Co and Partners Lighting and Building Automation:
A full commercial lighting solution with design, manufacture and imports to suit any need and price. A BMS solution with full building automation, which allows one to monitor and control diverse systems in your buildings inclusive of access, lighting, water , security and HVAC to mention a few. This greatly improves efficiency and occupant wellness.
The Green Co and Partners Analytics:
Offers a holistic business development role with our primary focus on providing insights and analytical context, recommending solutions and energy interventions such as: priority of interventions, preferred technologies, installation and engineering partners, and financing options.
The Green Co and Partners Industrial
We are proud of our solid reputation as a supplier of superior-quality industrial electrical and automation components and solutions over the past 34 years. The Green Co and Partners Industrial is a solution-driven team that is strong at correcting issues on production lines related to theft, traceability, wastage, safety, verification, among others.